VPK Online Registration System
At this time, The ELCLC VPK Online Registration System is now accessible. Parents can access the new and improved VPK Parent Page and the VPK Online Registration System by visiting our website at atlas.elclc.org
The online registration is for the 2016-2017 VPK Program. In order to participate in the State of Florida’s VPK Program children must be 4 years old on or before September 1, and reside in the State of Florida while attending the VPK Program.
- FREE VPK is available to all Florida four-year-olds.
- VPK programs utilize learning through play, developmentally appropriate instruction and activities, and approved VPK providers to prepare your child to be ready to learn upon entering kindergarten.
- Saint Paul is a provider and accepts vouchers from the Early Learning Coalition of Lake County.
- Must be 4 years old by September 1st
- Must be a Lake County resident with proof of residency
- Voucher needed by the Early Learning Coalition of Lake County
- Our ½ day four year old VPK program meets from 7:55am – 11:30am Monday through Friday.
- Our full day four year old VPK program meets from 7:55am – 3:15pm. We do offer extended care starting at 7:00am and after care until 6:00pm.
- Our enrichment program is $3,850.00 per year and can be divided into monthly installments over 10 months at $385/mo through our FACTS Tuition Management Program
- In addition to certified teachers, the Early Childhood classrooms all have trained teaching assistants.